Dips, Spreads & Dressings eBook Vol. 2
Condiments are often the secret weapon when you want to turn a dish from ordinary to extraordinary.
But store-bought condiments are often filled with sodium, preservatives and other not-so-healthy ingredients that can spike your health goals.
Instead of spending money and time combing the grocery store aisles for that extra “something” to elevate your plate and that may also increase your weight…
NOW AVAILABLE is the follow-up edition of my special e-book collection of healthy, blender friendly condiment recipes, “DIPS, SPREADS & DRESSINGS – VOL.2!
Some of the recipes included in this outstanding collection are:
- The cream and smooth Roasted Green Chili & Lime Hummus that you can eat with tortilla or pita chips, veggies, or spread it on sandwiches
- This flavorful and in high protein Skinny Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip/Sauce that is great for appetizers or on its own as a main dish
- Blender Babes’ Copycat Olive Garden Italian Dressing that gives the popular restaurant chain’s recipe run for its money.
- The tasty and nutritious Superfood Salsa that can also work as a southwestern salad dressing
- An oil-free, light and healthier Garlic Aioli
With this edition of 23 additional condiment recipes you’ll have an expanded library of healthy dips and things to spice up your meals and make your taste buds sing!
Tarashaun Hausner is the founder of BlenderBabes.com. She credits using a blender daily for helping her heal an unhealthy relationship with food. A passionate advocate for healthy living, she is committed to helping others pursue optimal wellness and heal their bodies with clean eating.